Data Integrity Manual
Things to remember:
- The pound sign (#) is NOT to be used in any data field. It is a formatting command.
- Punctuation is not to be used in any data field, except prefix and suffix fields.
- All data entered into a data field should be typed using title case (uppercase and lowercase letters) using standard capitalization rules. Never use all uppercase or all lowercase letters.
- Abbreviations are often used when entering data. If you are in doubt about an abbreviation, spell the word out rather than abbreviate.
- Never make a change to an employee/student/vendor record without referring to changes.htm