High Tech with a Human Touch
Data Integrity Manual
- Admin Electronic Information Policy
- Address types
- Address Heirarchies
- Florida Tech Box Address Standards
- Street Standards
- City and State Standards
- Postal Codes
- Canadian and International
- Address Examples
- Military Addresses
- Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands
- Name, ID, and Address Changes
- Date Standards
- Distribution, Training, and Document Maintenance Requirement
- Identification Numbers
- How to Complete the SPAPERS Form
- Permitted Use in Non-Person Vendor
- International 101
- Last Names
- First Names
- Middle names
- Telephone Standards
- County Standards
Things to remember:
- The pound sign (#) is NOT to be used in any data field. It is a formatting command.
- Punctuation is not to be used in any data field, except prefix and suffix fields.
- All data entered into a data field should be typed using title case (uppercase and lowercase letters) using standard capitalization rules. Never use all uppercase or all lowercase letters.
- Abbreviations are often used when entering data. If you are in doubt about an abbreviation, spell the word out rather than abbreviate.
- Never make a change to an employee/student/vendor record without referring to changes.htm