Tech Support Self Help
What do I do if I have a problem with my TRACKS account?
Determine which scenario below best matches the issue you are experiencing:
- I am a newly admitted Melbourne campus Student at Florida Tech and need access to pay fees or access registration information. Proceed to PantherPass
- I am a newly admitted Continuing Education, Extended Studies or Online Learning Student and I have not received my account information nor have I activated my account. Proceed to activate your TRACKS account.
- I KNOWÂ my TRACKS username but my password does not work.Â Reset your TRACKS Account
- I do NOT know my TRACKS username or I am not sure.Â Submit a Support Request
- I know both my TRACKS username and password. I want to change my password.
- I have a TRACKS account but my password has expired. Proceed to Change your Expired TRACKS Account Password.
- I am an Alumnus or a former Student requiring access to PAWS (t.fit.edu/ssb) and I do not have a TRACKS account. Proceed to PAWS Account Conversion.
- I am a Florida Tech Staff or Faculty member and I would like to request a new TRACKS account for a guest, volunteer, or temporary employee who does not currently have an account. Proceed to TRACKS Account Request System.
- None of the aboveÂ descriptions describe my problem. Please submit a request for assistance or call the Technology Support Center at (321) 674-7284.
Last Update: 2016-06-14 6:38 PM