- Mission Statement
- Historical Timeline
- Fact Card
- About Brevard County
- Florida Tech Sustainability
- Create the Future, Capital Campaign
Visit Florida Tech
- Undergraduate Degrees
- Graduate Degrees
- Off-Campus Programs
- Online Learning
- Continuing Education Programs
- University Catalog
- Information Technology
- Administrative Systems
- Accounts and Email
- Computing & Printing
- Instructional Technology
- Training Resources
- Phones, Conferencing and TV
- Networks and Internet
- Security and Policies
- Web and Media
- Contact Info
Information TechnologyFlorida Institute of Technology150 W. University BlvdMelbourne, Florida 32901(321) 674-7284
Tech Support Self Help
Need assistance with your TRACKS account?
To assist you with creating your account or resolving an issue with your existing account, please select the item below that best describes the issue.
- I am a newly admitted Melbourne campus Student at Florida Tech and need access to pay fees or access registration information. Proceed to PantherPass
- I am a newly admitted Continuing Education, Extended Studies or Online Learning Student and I have not received my account information nor have I activated my account. Proceed to activate your tracks account
- I know my TRACKS username but my password does not work, Reset your TRACKS Account
- I do NOT know my TRACKS username or I am not sure...Submit a Support Request
- I know both my TRACKS username and password. I want to change my password.
- I have a TRACKS account but my password has expired. Proceed to Change your Expired TRACKS Account Password.
- I am an Alumnus or a former Student requiring access to PAWS (t.fit.edu/ssb) and I do not have a TRACKS account. Proceed to PAWS Account Conversion
- I am a Florida Tech Staff or Faculty member and I would like to request a new TRACKS account for a guest, volunteer, or temporary employee who does not currently have an account. Proceed to TRACKS Account Request System
- None of the aboveÂ descriptions describe my problem. Please submit a request for assistance or call the Technology Support Center at (321) 674-7284.
Last Update: 2014-02-24 9:47 PM
150 W. University Blvd. Melbourne, FL 32901Contact & Feedback
© Florida Institute of Technology.
All rights reserved.