- Mission Statement
- Fact Card
- About Brevard County
- Florida Tech Sustainability
Visit Florida Tech
- Undergraduate Degrees
- Graduate Degrees
- Off-Campus Programs
- Online Learning
- Continuing Education Programs
- University Catalog
- Information Technology
- Administrative Systems
- Accounts and Email
- Computing & Printing
- Instructional Technology
- Training Resources
- Phones, Conferencing and TV
- Networks and Internet
- Security and Policies
- Web and Media
- Contact Info
Information TechnologyFlorida Institute of Technology150 W. University BlvdMelbourne, Florida 32901(321) 674-7284
We appreciate your visit to the Florida Institute of Technology website.
As one of the world's top technological universities, we are especially aware of Internet privacy issues.
Therefore, this is our pledge to you:
- We collect only the most general information from you while you visit our site. By the time you leave, we'll know your native country, the browser you use, what site you came to us from, and your I.P. address. This information is compiled into a summary of all site users, and not linked to personal information. We use this information to make this site better for you, the user.
- Any personal information we do collect from you will be used solely for the purpose intended. So, for example, if you provide us with information through an online admission application, that department will only use it for that purpose.
- We do not share, sell or otherwise disclose personal information with any third parties, either inside or outside the university. You never have to share personal information with us to visit our website.
- We may disclose or be required to disclose personal information in response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency's request.
- Our website may contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different than ours. Visitors should consult the other sites' privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
© Florida Institute of Technology.
All rights reserved.