- A MondoPad is a 55" touch screen computer with functionality like an oversized tablet.
- MondoPads are installed in select conference rooms at the Melbourne campus.
- They are used for presentations and video conferencing.
- Support provided by Information Technology staff.
Tutorials and Training
Introduction to the MondoPad
- Handout - This handout will help you learn to use the MondoPad hardware - Last updated 2013-08-21
Windows 8 on the MondoPad
- Handout - This handout will help you learn to use Windows 8 on the MondoPad - Last updated 2013-08-21
Presentation Assistant on the MondoPad
- Handout - Presentation Assistant is installed on every MondoPad. Use this great tool to annotate on the screen and more! - Last updated 2013-08-21
Google+ Hangouts for Video Conferencing with the MondoPad
- Handout - Group video conferencing for free! This helpful handout is perfect as a stand alone teaching aid. - Last updated 2013-09-25
- Handout - Group video conferencing can be hectic. Here is a best practice guide for Google+ Hangouts. - Last updated 2013-10-25