- Log In Now using your TRACKS ID
- Set Your Notification Preferences to tell Canvas when and how you want to receive notifications from the system.
- Take Canvas's Self-Paced Instructor Orientation to learn about common course-building tasks.
- Learn more from Canvas's Help Center
- Translate your ANGEL experience into Canvas's vocabulary.
- Don't see a course you expect to see? Find out about Canvas Courses.
- Sign up for training on campus or online:
- Get Help 24/7: email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 844-325-8810, chat online, or click Help inside Canvas.
- About Canvas:The Who, What, Where, When and Why about Canvas.
- Information about migrating ANGEL content to Canvas
- What are ANGEL features called in Canvas?
- The Canvas Timeline shows historical and future milestones for Canvas. (last updated 6/26/2014)
- Canvas's Configurations explain how Canvas interacts with other FIT systems. (last updated 6/2/2014)
- These Faculty and Staff contributed to Canvas's selection as FIT's next online learning platform.
Work-Arounds & Solutions to Common Headaches
- For HELP from within Canvas, simply click the Help link. The Canvas Guides are excellent.
- Rather than a Folder structure, Canvas uses Modules. Modules are a good way to sequence the content in your course.
- Copying and pasting from PDFs removes formatting; it works better to copy from Word files to preserve formatting and links.
- Syllabus shortcut: Go to the Syllabus menu on the left, then click Edit Syllabus Description. There, copy and paste your syllabus from Word.
- The default grading scale cannot be set for all courses. If you don't use a grading scale, all scores will be numeric. If you want to convert scores into letters, you have to set up a grading scheme.