Office of Information Technology
Email for Students - Configure Client Settings
Students actively attending courses provided by Florida Institute of Technology will receive an email account called TRACKS.
- Collaboration of Email, Contacts, Calendars and Documents provided by Google Applications.
- POP, IMAP, Mobile devices and Web (https://my.fit.edu) services are provided by Google Applications.
- >7.4GB Email Quota Limit
- 25MB Email Attachment Size (To share larger files, use Microsoft OneDrive or Google Drive)
- @my.fit.edu email address
- SPAM Filtering provided by Google Workspace.
- FITForum Discussion List
Email for Faculty and Staff
- Outlook training and set up instructions by visiting: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/outlook-for-windows-training-8a5b816d-9052-4190-a5eb-494512343cca
- Watch setup video by visiting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfcKe4uamws
- Collaboration of Email, Contacts and Calendars using Microsoft Exchange Online (Office 365)
- Mobile devices and Web (https://outlook.office.com) access services are provided
- 50GB Email Quota Limit
- Receive 25MB Email Attachment Size
- Send 150MB Email Attachment Size (To share larger files, use Microsoft OneDrive or Google Drive)
- @fit.edu email address
- SPAM Filtering using https://spam.fit.edu
- FITForum and FacForum Discussion List
Email for Alumni
- Alumni will be keep their @my.fit.edu email provided by Google Workspace.