The following are tips related to faxing:
- All faxes should have a cover sheet to assist in directing the fax to the proper person when received and to provide contact numbers to the receiver.
- Use the best quality original to fax from.
- Fax only black/white copies. Color images and text does not fax well and will provide a poor quality copy to the receiver.
- Use on white paper for the original. Colored, parchment, or specialty paper does not reproduce a good quality copy when faxed.
- Include page numbers when sending multiple page faxes.