- Panopto is a lecture capture and presentation tool. It can be used to securely record and store lectures that can be shared for on-demand replay.
- Panopto is available to all Florida Tech faculty.
- Panopto integration with Canvas allows you to publish content to a Canvas course automatically. If you use Panopto and Canvas, setting up this integration will streamline the publishing process.
- Support is provided by Information Technology staff.
Tutorials and Training
- Getting Started with Panopto - Multiple How-to videos from Panopto's Support Web site.
- Sample Videos - Multiple sample videos from Panopto's library.
- Assignment Folders - Create a space in Panopto for students to create their own recordings or upload other media.
- Automatic Speech Rocognition (ASR) Captions - Panopto produces machine-generated captions for all videos. This short video shows you how to enabled and edit these captions for individual recordings.
- Learn more about recording, editing, and sharing videos using Panopto