Office of Information Technology
- Panopto is a lecture capture and presentation tool. It can be used to securely record and store lectures that can be shared for on-demand replay.
- It is available to all Florida Tech faculty.
- Panopto integration with Canvas allows you to publish content to a Canvas course automatically from Panopto. If you use Panopto and Canvas, setting up this integration will streamline the publishing process.
- Support is provided by Information Technology staff.
Tutorials and Training
- Getting Started with Panopto - Multiple How-to videos from Panopto's Support Web site. Updated 2019-07-30.
- Upload MP4 and other media files to Panopto - Upload existing videos (saved in MP4 and a variety of different formats) into Panopto. You can share these videos in your Canvas courses just like any other Panopto recording.
- Learn How! - (Online Self-Paced Course) - Last updated 2015-08-07
- Canvas and Panopto Workshop for Remote Instruction and Learning - held 3-17-20
- Panopto Editing and Advanced Features Workshop - held 3/30/20