What is it?
PlayPosit is a tool that allows you to creative interactive video lessons from any Panopto, YouTube, or Vimeo video.
Additional resources for using PlayPosit in Canvas:
NEW! 2021 Webinars
STEM Use Cases
- Math Problem Set: See and instructor record a problem and scaffold instruction by adding interactions.
- LaTex Editor: Use the rich text editor to insert equations, tables, charts, and fill in the blank
- Lab Prework: Check for understanding and add accountability to lab work by including a range of interactions from free response to a web embed.
- Adding Tools: Here is an example of using the web embed interaction to include multiple math related tools such as a graphing calculator, matrix tool, geometry tool, functional spreadsheet and periodic table.
- STEM Problem Set: Here is an instructor using no video but uploading a problem set and scaffolding the problem set with directions, multiple choice questions, and websites.
- Text Based Bulb: Here are step by step directions on how to build a text based bulb with no video content.