- Log in at: https://fit.zoom.us
- FOR STUDENTS: Student Guide - Logging into Zoom with TRACKS
- FOR FACULTY: Faculty Guide - Zoom Security for Classes
- Zoom is a video, chat, and screen-sharing conferencing solution.
- Zoom requires a TRACKS login to access a Basic user license. (See: Working Around the 40 Minute Limit )
- For Pro User license information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Training is provided via on-demand online content.
- Technical support provided by Zoom.
- How to use Zoom at Florida Tech -- Take the quick Canvas Course to learn more about Zoom at Florida Tech.
- Zoom Security Features Workshop Video - Video from Fl Tech interactive workshop 3-21/20. Host controls you can use to keep your Zoom meetings secure.
- Working Around the 40 Minute Limit -- Get more from your basic account by understanding how the 40 minute limit works.
- Online Video Tutorials -- Short videos from Zoom to get you started.
- Zoom Recorded Training Webinars -- Getting Started to Advanced Zoom training offered at your convenience via recorded training webinars. Get up to speed in 60 minutes.
- Zoom Live Training Webinars -- Want to learn from and interact with Zoom pros? Sign up for free Live Webinars on all things Zoom, from getting started to advanced options. Sign up for a day/time that is convenient for you.